Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sean Update - appointment tomorrow

In the midst of all this fire stuff, I do have a prayer request for Sean's appointment tomorrow. Sean has been battling bladder infections ever since the transplant and this last one (for the last month or so) seems to be particularly nasty. He's already been on antibiotics for two weeks and he still winces or cries every time he pees - he says "it burns and feels like it's bleeding." Pray that I'll be able to convince his urologist that we really need to find out why he keeps getting these, because he tends to just prescribe another antibiotic and let it go. They see blood and bacteria in his urine every single time he gets labs but if the numbers are low enough the urologist just lets it go, and I'm not sure I'm okay with that anymore. I'd really like to investigate further.

So please pray for us tomorrow. I'm sure Sean won't like all the tests already scheduled, much less any new ones I make them do, but I'd really like to get some answers.

God Bless!

Laurie

No comments: