Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sean update and communication problems

Hi all! I'm on my sister's ANCIENT and painfully slow computer so I'm not going to type much, but I wanted to let y'all know that Sean is still really struggling with a nasty UTI. We were at the U on Friday and they said his urine was clear but by Monday he was feverish and lethargic and he even threw up, which he never does anymore. So we headed up to his pediatrician and they said his urine looks all wonky again. I'm really getting very frustrated with that and I appreciate your prayers in that department.

As for the communication problems, I just wanted to let everyone know we don't have phone or Internet so don't be offended if we take a few days to get back to you! We should get Internet back on Thursday and then phone next Monday.

Thanks!

No comments: