Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Labs

We got Sean's lab results several days ago but I'm finding it more and more difficult to take the time to play on the computer when the weather is so nice! We have a baseball or soccer game or practice to go to almost every day lately! Plus field trips, birthday parties, yardwork, all that stuff. I love spring. :)

Anyway, his labs looked great so we don't have to change anything. I'm kind of relieved because I totally forgot to make sure he was well-hydrated before labs that day and I kind of expected his creatinine to be a little high. But everything looked very normal and I don't think we have to get labs again for a couple of months.

Yesterday was Sean's birthday, by the way. He turned EIGHT and he's very excited. He had a small birthday party on Sunday and we took some of his friends bowling and then just played at home for a while. And of course we had to make a "Betty Crocker Bake and Fill" cake for him - that was his birthday request when he was 5 so it's kind of become a tradition. Not surprisingly he's received a lot of Spiderman-related toys and action figures, plus a couple of transformers and some toys for the pool this summer.

Anyway, thanks for reading this far and have a wonderful May!

Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sean!!!!!!
Eight years old...wow!! You are certainly growing up fast!
I had fun looking at your pictures and stories on your family's site.
I hope you have a super summer!!
~Mrs. Pilling